The RDA FNQ&TS Project Development Services Directory provides contact information for organisations/consultants within the region who deliver professional services such as tender/grant writing, economics, market research, feasibility studies, business case work and many more categories to assist with project development requirements.
Please note that the initial scope of this database is to include professional service firms with the capacity to deliver project development services to proponents; the scope does not at this stage include supporting or enabling services related to project implementation or operations.
- Advocacy & Support (3)
- Business Case (12)
- Economic Impact Assessment (7)
- Environmental Impact Assessment (2)
- Feasibility (10)
- Financial Performance & Modelling (7)
- Grant / Tender Writing (12)
- Investment Attraction / Capital Raising (3)
- Leadership & Governance (4)
- Market Research (11)
- Qualified Economist (4)
- Social Impact Assessment (4)
- Stakeholder Engagement (7)
- Strategic Planning (12)