The RDA FNQ&TS Committee has developed a Regional Road Map that will guide the strategic development of the region.
The 2013-16 Regional Road Map:
- Profiles the region, its attributes, industry and employment base and key advantages.
- Identifies key strengths, weaknesses, opportunites and constraints of the region.
- Highlights the relationship of existing local, State and Commonwealth policies.
- Lists economic, social and environmental goals and priorities for action.
Implementation of the Regional Road Map is driven by the Committee through collaboration with a network of key regional partners, stakeholders and agents for action. This network includes regional development organisations, Natural Resource Management (NRM) bodies, regional organisations’ of councils, private sector companies, Traditional Owner groups, local, State and Commonwealth governments and multiple social service delivery and not-for-profit organisations.
This document is used by Federal and State governments to inform planning, policy and investment into our region and is used by other regional stakeholders for planning purposes.
- Download a copy of the RDA FNQ&TS 2013-16 Regional Road Map: RDA FNQ&TS Regional Road Map 2013-1610.04 MB
- Download a copy of the RDA FNQ&TS Executive Summary: RDA FNQ&TS Road Map Executive Summary1.53 MB
Do you have feedback on the Road Map?
We’d love to hear it! Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.